My name is Liam Newmarch and I’m a twenty-odd year old web developer. I live in London and work for a company called Potato where I make things for Google. Read more
I’m primarily a front end developer but have plenty of experience with back end development too. I’m big on AngularJS, build processes and styling. On the server side I’m used to working with Django (at Potato we pair Django with Google App Engine) but am also familiar with io.js (formerly Node.js) and PHP frameworks.
I host most of my projects on GitHub and use a combination of GitHub Pages, Google App Engine and my Raspberry Pi for hosting.
Recent blog posts
- OS X package management, without sudo
- Using range inputs with Angular
- Updating npm packages
- Coast to Coast Walk
- Making Promises – Building a script loader with ES6 Promises
- Pimp your VNC (Screen Share) shortcuts with OS X system icons
- Website Daydream – over 1,000 downloads
- Carbon Date for jQuery
- Website Daydream